Thursday, April 8, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

Welcome to the first installment of
Shelly's Images Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge.
The reason we consider this a Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge, is because EVERYONE can participate and the Thrilling part - one lucky player will WIN! The Lucky Winner will be announced next Thursday with the next TTT Challenge.
What is it you win, you ask? Why, two of Shelly's Images Digi-Stamps of your choice!!
Our TTT challenges will run today until next Wednesday.
Be sure to tell your friends too!! We'd love to have them participate!
This week's TTT Challenge is a RECIPE Challenge. I'm not sure about you, but I always LOVE a good recipe!!
Todays recipe is to use:
1 Embossed Pattern (either dry embossing or stamped embossing)
2 Patterned Papers and
At least 3 pieces of Bling (We LOVE BLING around here!!)
Okay, let's get out those measuring spoons & whisks and get ready to CREATE!!
Here's a little tasting to get you ready to use the recipe.....(and shhh don't tell Shelly, but this is a little sneaky peeky of next week's release......it sounds like she's in a dealin' kinda mood - you can get yours on Monday for $2 instead of $3, but you gotta get it on Monday or poof, the deal is gone!!)
Use Mister Linky below to submit your entry - please be sure to give us the direct link to your project so we can ooh and aah over your creations!! If you use an image from Shelly's Images, you get TWO entries!
We can't wait to see what you all create!!
Happy Terrifically Thrilling Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooohhh I'm excited about the image and the challenge....
    I'm totally in love with bling... my kids asked me if I still could make cards without bling.. LOL
    So I made one without flowers and bling.... pfffff was a different kind of mojo there...
    I will go to work for this challenge...
    Thanks for making it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....we do LOVE bling. Thanks for the comment Marion. We can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Min...the card is adorable! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my name is the first on the list and I had a lot of fun making this easel card....
    And those copics... mmmm love them.... need some more... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marion the cards are fantastic! Great job! I can't tell you how exciting it is to see my images on cards that people make. Again you just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly ... just came across this today. Thought it all sounded like fun using digital stamps and copics. I just recently started using copics and digital stamps so thought this would be a great challenge. Make my card and attached it to link. Look forward to checking out your images available. PS while you are on my site ... is it worth while applying to your DT?.. what type of digital layouts are you looking for? I do cards now and still need to figure out how to use on layouts.... Thanks and enjoyed my visit on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev and Deanne....thanks for the entries. I had such a great time at your blogs! It is so fun to visit different sites. When I have a minute and it isn't a hectic Monday morning I am going to go back and subscribe so that I can follow them. Bev...we would LOVE to have you apply for the DT. We are just looking for designers who make beautiful cards and layouts. And if you are familiar with using digital stamps like we offer at our store then that is great! Please apply! :)

    ReplyDelete