Monday, May 10, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

YaY!! I'm so happy to be the DT leader for the SI Blog this week! I'm actually a bit shocked they handed the reins to ME! I'm known to have alot of energy, but I can also be a bit of a clown! However, I will do our team proud! Expect to see ALOT!

Today is Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images! That means that there will be an AWESOME new digi released in the SI Shop today! (psst...there's a discount on it too!) You GOTTA go grab it for yourself! Check out what I've done with it myself!


I colored this card using Copic markers, Prismacolor markers, a milk pen, and even a Sharpie! Shelly's artistic images are so simple and elegant, that their true beauty just shines through no matter what medium you use! In the picture below, you can even see the veins that are in the delicate petals of the image!


Need more inspiration? Throughout the day, I will also be featuring some the beautiful things the design team has made using the latest digis and more! So be sure to check back here often! Don't forget you can also follow the SI Blog to be alerted when we post each new thing!

Here is another fabu creation made by Min!



This absolutely gorgeous card has just the right touches! The rich bold color offset by the gentle, softer colors and the delicate organza ribbon make this card truly stand out! Be sure to drop by Min's Blog and tell her how much you love what she's done!

See you in a little while with another fantastic card by another of our talented design team members! You really gotta see the amazing creations from our team! They will really blow you away!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting Scrappy! I can't wait to see what everyone else has made with the Tulips image.

    After seeing your card and Min's card I can't imagine anything else being prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what an energy is coming of this post. I love what you made with the tulips Scrappy. And the card from Min is so delicate beautiful. I can't wait to see the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tulip is a fabulous image.. great cards by Scrappy and Min.. each adding their personal touch.. great job

    ReplyDelete