Thursday, June 10, 2010

Winner of the TTT

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Whooohoooo Ladies what a great work you all made for the challenge. I just love all the ideas and too bad that I only can pick one of you. What a difficult time to choose.
This week's winner is Joann's birthday card.
I love the paper piecings on the card and all the small details in them. And I know what an amount of time and dedication it is to make such a work.

Joann,
please go to the site Shelly's Images choose your favorite image and email that to shelly@shellysimages.com

I so hope that you will show your work with the new image in our TTT that will start today and is organized by the fabulous Scrappy.
Thank you all for entering and playing along this week.
xxx
Marion

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Joann! I can't wait to hear which image you would like to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the great contest and for choosing my work!!!

    ReplyDelete