Monday, August 9, 2010

Marvelous Monday with a Happy Hour Twist

Welcome to today's version of Marvelous Monday - I'm your host for the week :) So glad you joined us this week for another Marvelous Monday!! Today we're adding a little Tropical Happy Hour Twist to your Monday!! No need to get out those dancing shoes - just get out your favorite salt/sugar rimmed 'FANCY' drink glass and GET HAPPY with us!


I'm not sure about you, but I'm a light-weight when it comes to 'adult' beverages, but I'm pretty partial to the fruity ones (especially those with umbrellas in them - while my toes are enjoying the sandy beach). Really, they don't have to have anything in them that makes them an 'adult' beverage. I'm happy with anything that takes me off to the tropics.


I digress, while wishing I was sitting in the beach chair listening to the ocean from our more recently highlighted Island Life image, let's celebrate and add a little more Happy to our Monday Tropical HAPPY HOUR.



"Happy Hour Lime"



"Happy Hour Pineapple"



"Happy Hour Strawberry"


Have you ever noticed how fruit in your drink makes things THAT MUCH BETTER?? :)


You can get this terrific Happy Hour Set for a great deal - buy two, get one free. Just add any two images to your cart and add "Happy Hour" to the customer comment section. Shelly will email you the third Happy Hour image.


Talk about HAPPY HOUR!!! :)


Now that we've shown you the images, how about a little Happy Hour inspiration from the Design Team Girlz!

Marion


A little Happy Hour with Audrey -


Scrappy

And a little tropical paradise beverage from me -




So, RUN, don't walk over to the store and get yourself this Sweet little set and join us for a little Tropical Happy Hour!!

Hugs!

~Min~

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME projects girls! These all turned out so amazing.

    And Min....it is so great to have you leading us this week. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

    oooh....Shelly's Images has the best DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min, what a joyful and fun post you made. And I so love all the cards you made. Scrappy, your invitation project is wow!
    Audrey... love the bow with the right colors.
    Thanks for the compliments Shelly.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete