Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fab Follower of the Week!


I really enjoy all the wonderful followers we have - for many reasons!
I love seeing your wonderful TTT Challenge projects.
I love hearing what you think about our Tuesday Tutorials/Technique Tuesdays.
I love your comments.
I love to see you WIN free stuff from us. (I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS ONE!!)
AND, I love that we can spotlight one of our Fabulous Followers each week.
It gives us a chance to enjoy YOUR wonderful creations!!!
This week, we're enjoying the terrific creations of
Our Fab Follower Denise and
If you have popped over to Denise blog, check it out.  I have to say, one of my favorite creations she's done is her "Happy Birthday USA!" card.  I love everything about it!  The sketch she used, the stamped image she used and all the embossing!  Not only is this perfect for a USA birthday Card, but what an AWESOME card this would be to send to a War Hero!!

We LOVE our Vetrans & War Heros!
We're even lucky enough to HAVE a few in our family!

Stop over and say hi to Denise and if you have an extra minute or two, make a card for Operation Write Home and let our War Heroes know how much they mean to us!!
Stay turned tomorrow for more OWH details!  You won't want to miss tomorrows TTT Challenge!!
Congrats Denise!
Hugs
~Min~

1 comment:

  1. Then stop insulting them by misspelling veterans and heroes.

    ReplyDelete