Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY - Box Tutorial

Technique Tuesday!

Hello to all of you. This Tuesday it's time to wrap it up! I myself love making boxes, and then of course put a little treat in them. So I want to show you how to make a simple and quick box. You don't need much, only a piece of cardstock 6 by 11 inch, the scorpal and some tape or glue.

Put your cardstock on the scorpal this way.


Score at the long side at 1, 5, 6 and 10 inch, turn the paper and score at 1 and 5 inch.


Then cut all the lines till the first scoreline as shown above

Put some tape or glue on all the corners and put your box together.


I love dressing up my box with papers, flowers, brads and ribbons but it is not a must. And voila you have a nice little pizzabox, you can put in some sweets or a little gift.


And when I'm totally funky I dress up the innerside too.

I hope it's clear to you how to make this box, I hope you enjoyed it!  Please leave us a comment to let us know that you enjoyed today's tutorial.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful tutorial Amanda. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I want to make a bunch of these. :) And thanks for making the instructions so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tutorial, Amanda! Thanks so much for the wonderful instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda - I just LOVE this little box!!! MUST make some!! :) Fantastic tutorial!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete