Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY

Hello girls, it's Tuesday again so time for a new Tutorial, you know I love special fold Cards, so here's my Twisted Easel I want to share with you. You don't need a lot of stuff, 2 pieces of cardstock 1 - 6 x 12 inch and 1 - 6 x 6 inch.

Step 1 and 2


Take the piece of paper 12 x 6 and fold it in half.

Step 3


Fold the right side as shown, diagonal.

Step 4 and 5


Take the other piece of Cardstock and glue it on to the diagonal folded piece as shown.

Step 6


This is how it appears when you set it on it's feet, now you're ready to decorate is as you like.

I made a Card for next Thursday, Giraffe, if you are curious, hop over to the blog on Thursday to take a look, here's already a little peek.


Have fun and see you back next time!

Hugs Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tut Amanda.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it Amanda. I am also addicted to folded cards and I haven't ever tried this fun fold. Thanks for teaching me how to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you this is another chance to change the layout of cards:)

    ReplyDelete